At Your Marketing Co., we believe if you care the best, you get the best. Caring for clients. Caring for coworkers. Caring for our business. And when we do this well, the results are engaging, empowering and transformative. The ideal candidate would have these qualities:
- Proactive – Confident, assertive and diplomatic, our best employees are problem solvers. They are self-motivated, perform tasks with enthusiasm and efficiency, and demonstrates sound judgement. Completing assignments in a timely and accurate manner starts with demonstrating good listening skills and compassion.
- Detail-Oriented – Establishing trust and rapport with clients and coworkers comes by being conscientious of the true meaning teamwork. Teamwork can only happen when the team has greater perspective, and that can only be gained with high-level details. Top performers at YMC take pride in proper planning and processing accuracy.
- Organized/Time Management — At YMC, employees need to have the ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment. Working independently as well as collaboratively in a team setting is a must. Solid organization skills prevent feelings of overwhelm – both in the office and at home – and show we care for ourselves, the team, and our clients.
- Passionate – Our people are motivated and inspired by the value proposition of their work. Collectively, as a team, we are enthusiastically helping credit unions foster real economic and social change for their communities. If we don’t love what we do, we will never achieve the goals that we set for ourselves, our company, or the credit unions we serve.
- Communicative — We value high levels of quality communication. This means understanding the personality styles of our teammates and clients. An empathetical mindset is key to productivity, morale, and team unity. Employees are expected to speak-up, ask questions, listen intently and be respectful in-person or across communication platforms.
Position Summary: The Graphic Designer position at YMC is not for the faint of heart. This is a fast-paced position, with some pressure involved. Balancing consistency and quality while adhering to deadlines is a must. You will be working under the direction of the VP of Creative Strategy to assist in the coordination and execution of multiple brand standards for a wide range of clients from across the country.
- Be an advocate of the company and client
- Lead by example, fostering a positive and creative environment to produce the best work
- Ideating, brainstorming, and generating new strategic creative concepts for execution
- Maintaining consistent brand standards and design that follow through all materials with client value prop
- Follow all processes to meet all campaign deadlines and making error-free materials
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of marketing agency experience or equivalent required, both print and digital
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Photoshop
- Proficiency in editing for both design and content
- Thrives in an open, collaborative team environment
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and results-driven
- Proven organizational and planning abilities
- Sound problem-solving and analytical skills
- Industry knowledge (financial institutions) a plus, but not required
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Provide strategic, creative designs that are out of the box and error-free in a timely manner
- Create visualization (through storyboarding, illustrations, mockups, etc) that convey accurate messaging for projects across a wide range of media and graphic design software
- Create, develop, and execute print and digital pieces to reach client goals, increase engagement, and support marketing efforts for our clients on all marketing platforms
- Develop, maintain, and update 5–10 individual brands and personalized content for each of the clients that exemplify the value prop
- Maintaining a familiarity with 20–30 more brands and executing them in marketing design.
- Be up-to-date with creative trends & software, be innovative, and find creative solutions to deliver the message in a clear and effective manner
- Collaborate and work closely with YMC Staff to ensure creative pieces will work effectively on all marketing mediums
Does this sound like you?
We have a world-class marketing team striving to build relationships, ideas, and results for our team and three dozen progressive, driven brands across this country. Our environment is fun and fast-paced, and we are passionate about growing personally and professionally. At YMC, pushing the limits of marketing is the everyday norm.