From the colleges to the pros, there are many great stories that link coaching philosophy to sound management principles. What can executives learn from a small town, junior high-level church basketball team? The paradox is the many life lessons being taught to our children are forgotten as adults.
- Provide insight in how to master the mental game.
- Show how to persevere in the wake of adversity.
- Share ideas on how to maximize the full potential of each team member.
- Present tips on improving team communications.
- Relate coaching to creating winning organizations.