At Your Marketing Co., we believe if you care the best, you get the best. Caring for clients. Caring for coworkers. Caring for our business. And when we do this well, the results are engaging, empowering and transformative. The ideal candidate would have these qualities:
- Proactive – Confident, assertive and diplomatic, our best employees are problem solvers. They are self-motivated, perform tasks with enthusiasm and efficiency, and demonstrates sound judgement. Completing assignments in a timely and accurate manner starts with demonstrating good listening skills and compassion.
- Detail-Oriented – Establishing trust and rapport with clients and coworkers comes by being conscientious of the true meaning teamwork. Teamwork can only happen when the team has greater perspective, and that can only be gained with high-level details. Top performers at YMC take pride in proper planning and processing accuracy.
- Organized/Time Management — At YMC, employees need to have the ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment. Working independently as well as collaboratively in a team setting is a must. Solid organization skills prevent feelings of overwhelm – both in the office and at home – and show we care for ourselves, the team, and our clients.
- Passionate – Our people are motivated and inspired by the value proposition of their work. Collectively, as a team, we are enthusiastically helping credit unions foster real economic and social change for their communities. If we don’t love what we do, we will never achieve the goals that we set for ourselves, our company, or the credit unions we serve.
- Communicative — We value high levels of quality communication. This means understanding the personality styles of our teammates and clients. An empathetical mindset is key to productivity, morale, and team unity. Employees are expected to speak-up, ask questions, listen intently and be respectful in-person or across communication platforms.
Position Summary: The Project Manager is equal parts marketing strategist and traffic controller. You will be responsible for working with up to 35 forward-thinking credit unions across the country. It takes someone who is smart, resourceful, proactive, and passionate to develop and maintain strong client and company relationships. This includes leading in the planning, management, and execution of projects related to our client’s marketing plans. Overall, we seek someone who can foster positive client communication and works cross-functionally across all company teams on the tracking and completion of client deliverables that generate greater loans and members for our credit union clients.
- Be an advocate of the company and client
- Lead by example to clients and all staff, fostering a positive and creative environment to produce the best work
- Communicate clearly with colleagues and clients the expectations and timeframe to complete projects
- Effectively monitor and report data that impacts profitability per client via performance metrics
- Maintain detailed project documentation, including client action requests and vendor reports
- Be a problem solver who loves to collaborate with creative writers, designers and others
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of marketing agency experience or equivalent required
- Very strong relationship or client management skills
- Proven organizational and planning abilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Sound problem solving and analytical skills
- Industry knowledge (financial institutions) a plus, but not required